Company Incorporation & Administration Services in Cyprus
With Cyprus’ accession to the EU, the tax legislation of the country has been amended to reflect EU policies and principles, but has remained strongly to the benefit of the investor, with one of the lowest tax rates within the EU. This, together with the high-level professional services available in Cyprus, ensures that Cyprus will continue to be a major International Financial Centre.
The law firm of G. Vrikis & Associates LLC can provide you with incorporation services for Cyprus Companies, Partnerships, Clubs and other entities, as well as facilitate formation of onshore and offshore companies, partnerships, foundations and other entities in all major jurisdictions globally, including but not limited to Luxembourg, Malta, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Belize, Panama, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Channel Islands and Marshall Islands.
We offer tailor-made solutions for our clients’ requirements, including customized Memorandum & Articles of Association, obtaining licenses where these are required for the business of the company, drafting specialised Shareholders’ Agreements, customized class-rights for shareholders, and catering for any other requests.
Our law firm also offers auxiliary administrative services to our clients’, such as:
- Ensure full compliance with Cyprus Laws;
- Provision of Directors;
- Provision of Company Secretary;
- Provision of Nominee Shareholders;
- Provision of Registered Office and mail forwarding address;
- Assistance with Bank Account Opening (in Cyprus and abroad);
- Accounting and Payroll Services via our external partners, including the maintenance of accounting records, preparation and submission of monthly and annual tax returns, communication with the tax office, statistical office or National Bank of Cyprus, personalised monthly management reporting, preparation of financial statements under IFRS, complete payroll, HR and social security services
- Provision of Bank Signatories;
- Provision of fully-fledged serviced offices;
- Liquidation Services, including full accounting and corporate secretarial support in opening of the liquidation process, provision of qualified Liquidator, notification to the Court and public, maintenance of accounting records, preparation of the financial statements, and closing procedures; and
- Virtual Office Services, which include designated telephone lines, fax numbers, mail forwarding, internet and email
We also offer services for bank account opening and bank introduction for both legal and natural persons.
It should also be noted that it is possible to obtain secrecy of the identity of the shareholders, either through trust agreements or through nominees or through other companies. Business entities are required to prepare and submit to the Department of Finance and the Department of Inland Revenue annual financial statements audited by auditors practicing on the island. Confidentiality is safeguarded by the Advocates Law that prevents the lawyer from disclosing information expect under very limited and specific occasions.